|ABOUT US||CURRICULUM & ACTIVITIES||DISCIPLINARY PRACTICES||HEALTH & SAFETY||FEE SCHEDULE & Financial Arrangements|
|FOOD & NUTRITION||PARENTS ASK||PHOTO GALLERY||FACILITY||CONTACT US|
Our Rainbow Kids Family Childcare believes that parent(s)/guardian(s) are the primary educators of their children.
We believe that a child's work is his play and his play is his work. Children learn through play.
Our philosophy is based on three basic beliefs:
1. Children need to express themselves through interactions with nurturing adults and peers, while being encouraged to be themselves.
2. Children need an environment that responds to their individual needs and development, while maintaining a safe and healthy atmosphere.
3. Children need to be respected, with the opportunity to make choices within planned age-, culture-, and individually- appropriate activities.
Our overall goal is to promote the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of each child. A child will benefit from a program that is concerned with all aspects of his/her development.
The Child Care has broad and specific goals for each child.
1. Each child should appreciate him/herself as a capable person.
2. Each child should build his/her problem solving skills.
3. Each child should feel comfortable exploring and expressing curiosity.
4. Each child should be able to make choices.
5. Children should love learning.